The SD One scanner is designed to be used by you right on your desk with 6 key features in mind. The objective has been to create a wide format scanner like no other. Focusing on 6 key features has enabled us to design a unique product that enables you to scan as-builts and other design changes right when you need them.
- Using a standard USB connection enables connection to any PC or laptop. Simply install the scanning application that comes with the scanner and connect it to your PC. You may install the scanner on as many PC's as you like. The size and weight of the SD One enables you to keep it right at your desk. You may also choose the optional stand and store the scanner when not in use. The SD one scanner is designed for Windows 8, 7 and Vista.
- Lightweight and powerful. By using new materials and methods we have designed a product that is 3 times lighter than any other equivalent scanner in the market. The light weight and powerful design means it is easy to move and store when not required. You can simply bring the scanner to where you need to scan rather than bringing all the documents to the scanner.
- The Cloud enabled SD One scanner can send documents directly to your preferred destinations. The only choice you have to make is where you need the documents - SD One handles the rest. SD One can deliver images by e-mail or directly into your cloud sharing and storing applications. There is a long list of supported Cloud destinations like DropBox, Box.com, Google Drive and many more.
- Most wide format documents contains color information that makes changes and other important information easy to understand. The SD One supports full color scanning and can color JPG, TIF or PDF files. For smaller files the SD One also supports scanning in black and white or grayscale. You may also choose to upgrade the FREE software and benefit from even smaller color files by using Index Color. Upgrade to Nextimage REPRO and gain full color support like ICC workflow and copy functionality.
- Available in two sizes to best support your document needs. The 24" model (scanning up to 610 mm wide) will scan documents up to A1 / D size and take little space on your desk. The 36" model (scanning up to 914 mm wide) supports even larger documents up to A0 / E size.
|ΤΕΧΝΙΚΑ ΧΑΡΑΚΤΗΡΙΣΤΙΚΑ||Max Scan Width: 24-in or 610 mm Max Media Width: 26,6-in or 675mm Scan Speed (in/sec) Color & Monochrome: 150 dpi - 3,8 in/sec, 300 dpi - 1,9 in/sec, 600 dpi - 1,0 in/sec Optical Resolution: 600 dpi Total Number of Pixels: 15.552 Scanning Technology: CONTEX Dynamic CIS Max Media Tickness: 0,03 in or 0,75 mm Accuracy: 0,3% or +/- 1 pixel Data Captute (Mono/Color): 48-Bit Color Space: sRGB(24-Bit), GrayScale (8-Bit), Monochrome (1-bit) Connectivity: USB with xDTR Energy Star Compliant: Yes Software: AutoCAD, MicroStationTM, arcGISTM, and all other CAD & GIS and other Image Editing/Storage Applications Scanning Software: NextImage Free Basic Scanning Software included with the scanner Upgrade Scanning Software: - NextImage Scan+Archive: Full features scanning software including MultiPage (PDF, PDF/A and TIFF) anf full image quality controls - NextImage Repro: Full featured Scanning/Copying Software, including build-in printer drivers & full color control Warranty: 2 Years Whats in the box: Scanner 24-in model, 2m USB Cable, external power supply, basic scanning software (NextImage Free), installation s/w & user quides in PDF on USB Flash Drive, installation quide, callibration sheet and cleaning cloth. Product Weight: 8,5 Kg Product Dimentions: 819x230x124 mm|
SCANNER SD ONE + 24
- Κατασκευαστής: CONTEX
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: SD ONE + 24
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Pre-Order
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 0,00€